Looking for an organic connection with your customers? Implement profitable and successful campaigns with one of today's most widely used applications. Make an excellent advertising investment with TikTok, here's how!
If you are considering advertising on TikTok because of the opportunities this platform offers you and the great benefits it can bring to your campaign, we can't blame you! In recent years, this renowned app has become a unique channel to reach new audiences, and we consider it key to learn how to expand through these media to avoid stagnating in the digital strategies you want to implement.
In today's blog, we want to share a little more about the benefits of this app, why you should take advantage of it, how the advertising on TikTok works, and how you can start creating ads on this platform to get better results. So if you are interested in knowing more about this topic, we invite you to keep reading!
How does TikTok works?
Before diving into how to advertise on TikTok, let’s first understand how the app works. TikTok is a social media platform where users create and share short-form videos, typically set to music or specific audio. These videos can range from funny lip-syncs and dance challenges to educational tutorials on different subjects. With over a billion monthly active users, TikTok has become a cultural phenomenon that brands cannot afford to ignore. As a result, many labels and agencies that provide digital marketing services are jumping on the opportunity to advertise on the platform, as it offers a unique way to reach new audiences and increase their brand awareness.
As you can see, this app has completely swept over the last few years, which positions TikTok as one of the most used platforms today and makes it the perfect space to develop advertising campaigns from the digital area that are massive, profitable, and successful.
Why should you advertise on TikTok?
Advertising on TikTok can be a game-changer for your business, and here’s why:
- The platform’s user base is highly engaging, with users spending an average of 52 minutes per day on the app.
- TikTok’s algorithm leverages user data to serve targeted ads that are more likely to resonate with your target audience, which means that you will see better returns on your advertising investment.
- Advertising on TikTok is an excellent way to reach younger demographics.
- As younger generations continue to flock to the app, advertising allows brands to capitalize on this trend and connect with consumers in a way that feels more natural.
TikTok advertising guide
Considering the above, you can see that investing in advertising in this app is an excellent way to take a step into the future and receive better results every day. Therefore, it's time for you to learn first-hand how to do it correctly. Here we share our guide with you!
- Create a TikTok Ad Account: to promote on TikTok, the initial stage involves setting up a TikTok Ad Account. This can be accomplished by visiting the Ads Manager page of TikTok and completing the necessary details before submitting them. Within five working days, representatives from TikTok will inform you if your business meets its requirements.
- Define your campaign objective: once you receive the approval of your business account, it is important to define your campaign objective. This objective should be in line with your overall marketing goals, and it will determine the direction of your TikTok advertising campaign. It could be to boost brand awareness, drive traffic to your website, or increase app downloads or sales.
- Define placement and targeting: to define your TikTok advertising campaign accurately, it is essential to consider ad placement and targeting. This involves determining where your ads will appear, such as feed ads, story ads, or brand takeovers, and the audience you want to target. You can target your audience based on various factors, including age, gender, location, and interests.
- Explore the app: to create effective adverts on TikTok, it is key to explore the app and gain an understanding of how users interact with the platform. This includes exploring popular TikTok trends, hashtags, and challenges to help you create content that resonates with your target audience.
- Create the Ads: to facilitate advertising on TikTok, the platform has incorporated a Video Creation Kit into its Ads page. This feature provides marketers with various options such as video templates, images, music backgrounds, and more to tailor their content for better placement within the app. As per TikTok's Auction Ads best practices, it is recommended that advertisers strive to have at least five distinct video assets for each campaign. This helps the platform to choose the best ads for your target audience, and it will also help you to test different versions of your ads for better performance.
- Monitor and optimize the campaign: once your ads on TikTok are live, it is important to monitor their performance regularly. This will help you to identify what works and what doesn't work for your campaign. Based on your findings, you can optimize your campaign and make necessary adjustments such as changing ad placements, targeting new audiences, or tweaking your ad creative to increase the click-through rate or engagement.
As an extra tip, we recommend you not wait too long to launch your ad and take advantage of the timing offered by a new trend. Remember that this platform is massive and the better you organize your launch times, the more relevant your content will be.
We hope these tips will help you to correctly implement your advertising strategy on TikTok and that you will soon obtain the desired results. In case you are interested in working with a professional that is specialized in digital advertising services, we invite you to contact us. At Paxzu we work with the best specialists in digital marketing, and we are ready to help you take your brand to the next level. What are you waiting for?